Pages

Monday, February 17, 2014

Winner and Top Picks - Challenge #192

We certainly felt the love with this last challenge!!!  It was fabulous to see so many of you join us!  I want to recognize all of you for your gorgeous creations because we really do enjoy seeing them!  But we do have only one winner.  And a few personal favorites we've selected to share as our Top Picks.  Thanks once again to our awesome sponsor, Sassy Studio Designs!

WINNER
#97-Ginger
 
Ginger, please email us at corrosivechallenge(at)gmail(dot)com to claim your prize!

TOP PICKS
#76-Carla Suto 




And an extra special shout out to 9 year old Cara

and 11 year old Sonakshi


Congrats to everyone and please help yourselves to the badges in the side bar!  A new challenge began yesterday with sponsor A & T Digital Designs, and this time we're "In Stitches" (real or faux stitching).  Hope to see you play along!

{hugs}
Regan 


4 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner and other Top Picks. So honored to be chosen among such talent. Thank you so much! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing my card in your Top Picks, congrats to all the winners, XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for picking my card in the Top Picks! Congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! I am so excited! I feel very honored! I have sent my email! I am looking forward to playing in more of your challenges. Thanks again! Congrats to the top picks, your cards are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment after linking!! Let the DT know how amazing they are!!
{hugs}