Pages

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Challenge #13 My Fave Colour combo

MR LINKY IS NOW WORKING!! IF YOU ALREADY LINKED YOU WILL NEED TO DO SO AGAIN TO BE ENTERED AS THE OLD ONES ARE LOST!! GRRRRRRR

Well this week is a colour challenge, are you ready??? Well i did a search for the colours and this is what i found! LOL The colours are Black, Red and Kraft (you can also use white if you have no kraft). Kraft can also be substituted for Creamy Caramel or a light brown.


When uploading to SCS or PCP please use the code CCBJ 13 under the search words. Also be sure to link your card to Mr. Linky so you are entered in the draw!


You have until midnight on May 30th to be entered in the draw.











The winner for the $10 Stamping Bella gift card is....

#14 Vicki Burns! Please email me so i can send you your bella bucks!! janetrossi@yahoo.ca















Our first card is by the lovely Sharon! Isn't this so pretty??

























Our second card is by Anne, isn't this image so sweet??

















Cowboy Ian is by Joan! This is soooo cute!!



























This very pretty card is by Melissa! Isn't it darling?

















This is my card for the week.



















Cosmo bella is by Jessica! Love those flowers!!!















And our last sweet card is by Vanja! I love the flowers!!










Happy Stamping!!

Your Prize this week is a SU stamp set and some very cool ribbon! (i will get a picture up later! have technical difficulties!!)




14 comments:

  1. Janet, Janet. These colors are super. And these samples are fabulous! Hope you like mine.

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, I have never put R, B and Kraft together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you like my red, black and white card.
    Hugs from Spain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janet, what a great color combo! Thanks for a sharing some great cards.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. here is my card. It's hard to see but it is all mounted on a black cs base. Loved these colors together!

    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1359403?cat=500&ppuser=10484

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great challenge Janet! Here's my card.
    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1359237?cat=500&ppuser=123368

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Janet,
    I like this colour combo!
    Here is my CardHugs
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well I just realised a roundie I made last week fits this challenge so I am entering its I have put at the heading for the corrosive challenges by janet as its about maybe 6 or seven down as I try to do summat crafty every day
    I hope you like it you will find it on my blog here there is lots of red bblack and white but thie roundie is red black and tan

    liz x


    Here is my card

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun challenge, Janet!

    Wow! I was so excited to see the prize in y email inbox. I didn't even know I had won! THANK YOU! I'll think of you and smile as I spend it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, I didn't think that I would have time to do this week's challenge. I am home for 4 days and then we are leaving for a week's vacation in PA. I'm glad I made time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these colors and everyone did a fabulous job as always.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just in case the Link Man goes wonky again (I just posted with his help), here's My creation

    ReplyDelete
  13. Janet,

    I hope you don't mind me asking on both of your blogs for folks to check out my entry in the contest over at http://www.theoriginalscrapbox.com/I would appreciate a vote if you all like what you see!

    Thank you,

    Laura

    click to see my entry

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment after linking!! Let the DT know how amazing they are!!
{hugs}